Sunday 22 September 2013

A song which has inspired a possible article.

v

As you may already know, my coursework task is to create a music magazine. I have settled firm feelings on the genre of Indie and Alternative music. One of the most recent and widely respected Indie acts are the band "Bastille". This song, taken from their album "Other people's heartache" is a fine example of their talent. The song, named "No Angels" got it's name due to the fact that Bastille and Ella Eyre combined the songs "No Scrubs" by TLC and "Angles" by The XX together. The song itself is much better than the original "No Scrubs" due to it's stylish range of editing skills and raw singing talent from Dan Smith. This song has been ringing through my head recently and I knew that I had to incorporate it with my work somehow.

Connor Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment