Wednesday 11 September 2013

Production Diary: Week 1 (Premlinary task)

10.11.13

Work has truly begun on my magazine today. It's safe to say that it is nowhere near finished or even looking like a BAD magazine, but it's getting there. As you may have seen from my design sketches, my magazine is based on an issue which most A level students have to over come... "Cold feet". I have displayed this problem with the metaphorical use of a signpost that has been knocked over! 

When taking a few pictures last Tuesday, I instantly knew that the signpost would hold some significant value to my magazine, so I snapped it up straight away.

My drawings don't do the image any justice, so here is the actual picture itself:

The sign not only looks damaged, but also neglected. Though to be honest, since when has that sign ever been properly looked at since being put up?

Hope you enjoyed reading my joyfully entertaining blog. More to come next week, this is probably going to be an every Tuesday blog!

Connor Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment