Wednesday 18 September 2013

Initial magazine ideas.

Hello, for my coursework this year, I have been asked to create a music magazine based on any genre I would like. It didn't take me long to chose my preferred genre of Indie. Personally, I am a huge fan of Indie and alternative music, having purchased the albums of artists such as Bastille, Two Door Cinema Club and Noah and the Whale. Here is a shortlist of my magazine's information, covering everything from the name, to the band featured and their background information. Names for the magazine. Indi-go. Indi-vidual. Indie culture. Alternative reading. Names for featured band. The Jacobeans Roode Pelikan. Treading water. Crisp and crackle. I have decided go with the name, The Jacobeans. Background information of the Jacobeans. Album released: Treading on the wrong slab. Songs in album: Alphabeti Spaghetti Treading on the wrong Slab Red Running Tinted window call. Sunshine Terrance and the crowd Pressure point. Suede Climbing to fall Pelican Hit the ground. Band members: James Coots - Singer, keyboard. Daniel Tyne - Guitar Harrison Spyde - Drums. Shaun Evans - Bass. Tony Latuane - Sunthesizer. Possible bands to feature: Bastille. Red hot chili peppers. Two door cinema club.

No comments:

Post a Comment